Orange County Flowers And Balloons Online

Order Flowers And Balloons Online With Everyday Flowers

Introducing Everyday Flowers.com A Local Orange County Florist Located In The City Of Santa Ana California.

Monday, April 30, 2007

English Garden Flower Arrangement

Our newest arrangement added this week is called English Garden. I can't think of what is in the arrangement because I am so tired from working on our websites this weekend.

Anyways looks like orange tiger lilies blue iris roses some real pretty filler that I can't think of the name of it.

Well hey its not like I think about flowers 24 7. Enjoy this newly added arrangement to the site and of course I have to warn you that my next post will be my 100th post.

I guess I will need to think of something good .


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home