Orange County Flowers And Balloons Online

Order Flowers And Balloons Online With Everyday Flowers

Introducing Everyday Flowers.com A Local Orange County Florist Located In The City Of Santa Ana California.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yahoo Yellow Pages

Today I have terminated our ad on the yahoo yellow pages. I have sent them this letter since they where wondering why a long term advertiser had cancelled there ad.

We started advertising on the yahoo yellow pages almost 4 years ago. When I first started I was on the front page. Today I checked and noticed that I was now on the fourth page and very close to the bottom. I know that the floral advertising market has become very competitive but for the amount that I was paying it was not worth it. I have analyzed my access logs on my website and I can tell you that I have been throwing my money away for a long time. When consumers are looking for a local florist whether they are in Tustin or in neighboring cities such as Irvine they are bombarded with national advertising ads and for a consumer to weed through all of those ads and to finally find a local advertiser on the fourth page well I find that very unlikely to happen. It really is a shame that you have flooded this reliable source with nothing but florist middleman that have no storefront and are not even in the same state that a consumer is looking for. Just like the printed yellow pages more smaller florist will be forced out and consumers will be forced to look else where to find that local listing because they are tired of being scamed and mislead by these so called local florist serving you in your area ads.

Eric Shaw
Everyday Flowers
15012 Red Hill Ave
Suite F
Tustin, CA 92780
www.everydayflowers.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home